Kids & Youth Camps
– NG MUI HWA, SINGAPORE
“We believe the best way to support Mother Earth is to help children fall in love with Her”
Whether you’re looking for a day camp for your 4 year old or a week-long program for your teen, all our Kids & Youth Camps offer immersive adventures in nature that take children outside the box of their daily lives and into the wonder and wisdom that exists within them and in world around them.
Our experiential programs will challenge your child in fun and inspiring ways and help them grow in confidence, resilience, and awareness so that they can become change-makers in their own lives, communities, and beyond.
THIS WILL ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT INCLUDE:
- Introduction to Balinese Culture and Tradition
- Exciting and safe adventures programs like coconut climbing and bamboo rafts building, many more.
- How to grow their own food and process them
- Hands-on Nature-based programs
- Build resilience and love for the outdoors
- Activities that will raise your children’s environmental awareness
- Develop leadership skills and be change-makers
HEALTH & SAFETY
All Green Camp facilitators are First-Aid Level I & II Certified By International SOS, have a Wilderness First Responder certificate and are Green Educator certified.
We have medical staff on-site and/or on-call, and 24-hour security and facilitator supervision.