Islands Explorations Camp
How often do you get the opportunity to explore 3 or 4 unique islands in one week?
By immersing your children in the diversity of Indonesia’s incredible archipelago under Green Camp’s lens of sustainability, they will be forever transformed.
Snorkeling, exploring mangroves in kayaks, staying in local homestay, and boating from one magical island to another, they will join youth from around the world on this unique and meaningful adventure.
A once of a lifetime experience you don’t want to miss!
- Enhance your appreciation towards mother earth
- Better understand our interconnectedness with the Biosphere
- Understanding how seaweeds and mangroves can reverse climate change
- Learn ways we can contribute to the regeneration of our planet; Planting mangroves, coral planting, waste management, and many more
- Design and build Eco-Island
- Nurture compassion and kindness
- Transform your mindset and lifestyle to a sustainable way of living
- Create Impact and inspire your own community
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
* Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 8 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
**All programs are conducted in English. Participants must have a basic level of English.
8 Day Four Island Camp – 3 – 10 July 2023AVAILABLERp13,700,000QUANTITY
4 Day Three Island Camp – 31 July – 3 August 2023AVAILABLERp6,900,000QUANTITY
4 Day Three Island Camp – 22 August – 25 August 2023AVAILABLERp6,900,000QUANTITY
10 – 12 y.o (3 islands)
11 – 16 y.o (4 islands)
TIME OF THE YEAR:
4 days 3 nights (3 islands)
8 days 7 nights (4 islands)
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts see photos her and at local hotel. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
- Coral Reef Exploration & Snorkeling
- Sustainability Compass – Ocean Coral Reefs
- Boat ride to Nusa Lembongan
- Kayaking Through the Mangrove
- Beach Lunch
- Traditional Balinese buffet on the Minang bridge
- Deep reflection of the journey – Sustainability Compass on Tourism Development
- The Global Goals Lesson
- Campfire & storytelling
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- Certified L. 1 & 2 First Aid Responder Facilitators
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call at all times
There will be a minimum of 8 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 15 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 2 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 2 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.