Junior Naturalist Camp
Are you curious about the plants and the animals that inhabit Bali’s habitats?
Do you want to learn more about the living things that call Green Camp home?
Then you definitely don’t want to miss out on Green Camp’s Junior Naturalist Camp!
During Green Camp’s Junior Naturalist Week we will explore and learn more about these topics so will become a true Junior Naturalist:
- Learn all about insects and why they are so important to the ecosystem
- Create your own Web of Life card game
- Learn to give a guided nature tour, and treat your parents to one
- Explore the ecosystems of rivers
- Learn about snakes from a snake expert
- Build a habitat from recycled materials
- Watch birds and learn how to identify them
- And so much more!
* If you can’t join for the whole camp let us know and drop in for one day or more!
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
7 – 11 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
5 days – Day Camp
Five days full of unforgettable memories and activities specially designed by green facilitators! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program
- Flora and fauna scavenger hunt
- Explore river ecosystem
- Ricefield trekking
- Learn to identify birds
- Build habitats from recycled materials
- Team building games
There will be a minimum of 4 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 40 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.