Sulawesi Beach Camp
Sulawesi Beach Camp is an extraordinary camp designed to give ample time for campers themselves in one of the world’s most amazing coastal landscapes, exploring the underwater ecosystem whilst learning about colorful local Indonesian culture, build authentic relationship with the local community, and build resiliency in the outdoors.
During the camp, our dedicated facilitators will provide campers genuine support to challenge themselves to enhance their environmental and cultural awareness, and survival skills, whilst building lifetime memories.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 8 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
Sulawesi Beach Camp – 03/01/22AVAILABLEQUANTITY
10 – 15 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
7 days 6 nights
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable beachfront lodge
- Traditional Market
- Prepping and cooking camp meals
- Learning through service project with under privileged local school
- Boating and Snorkeling
- Visit to Green School’s friend’s local school – cultural exchange activities
- Jungle Trekking
- Crabs Hunting
- Raft Building
- Beach Shelter Building
- Beach clean up
- Many more exciting programs!
- Beach gardening
- Language and cultural exchange with local students.
- Balinese Offerings Making – Blessing Ceremony
- Sustainability Compass
- Traditional cooking
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- The Global Goals Lesson Intro
- Cultural Night
- Picnic Lunch
- Up-cycle Workshop
- Survival skills
- Bamboo Raft Building
- Mepantigan – Mud Wrestling
- Celebration Night – Kecak Dance and bonfire
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- Waste Management project
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
There will be a minimum of 8 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 20 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 2 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 2 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.