– A FAMILY FROM HOBART, TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA
Unplug from the busyness of life and reconnect with yourself, your family and nature.
“A family is a group of people who love and care for each other”
At Green Camp Bali you’ll experience adventure, culture, creativity, and sustainable living in the middle of the beautiful Balinese jungle. Meet other like-minded families from around the world, and learn how to create a better future for your children and the planet.
THIS FAMILY CAMP TAKES YOU ON A LEARNING JOURNEY WHICH INCLUDES:
- Introduction to Balinese culture and tradition
- Hands-on nature based programs
- Experience eco-community living
- Opportunity to meet families from all around the world
- Unplug from your devices and reconnect with your family
- Learn and be inspired to be more respectful and appreciative to mother nature.
HEALTH & SAFETY
All Green Camp facilitators are First-Aid Level I & II Certified By International SOS. Wilderness First Responder certified and are Green Educator certified.
We have medical staff on-site and/or on-call, and 24-hour security and facilitator supervision.
WATCH HOW THIS FAMILY’S EXPERIENCE AT GREEN CAMP BALI INSPIRED A NEW LIFE ADVENTURE: