5 – Day Green Adventure Family Camp
Interested in a holiday in Bali that goes beyond traditional tourism?
Do you want your family to go home with unforgettable memories?
Do you want your kids to continue learning while having so much fun on their holidays?
Our 5 Day Family Camp will allow your family to deeply connect to each other and nature while having so much fun! We accept up to 12 families a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. Kids should be at least 5 years old and max 14 years old to make the most of our programs.
We run camps all year round, check our calendar below to see the upcoming scheduled programs, or email us at [email protected] to explore other dates.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 4 families, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
5 Day Green Adventure Family Camp – 17-21 December 2022AVAILABLE
5 Day Green Adventure Family Camp – 14 – 18 August 2023AVAILABLE
– JILLIAN C FROM AUSTRALIA
5 – 14 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
5 days 4 nights
Adult IDR 8,775,000
Kid IDR 5,062,500
5 days of unforgettable memories and a full itinerary with activities specially designed for families! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Accommodation at our beautiful and comfortable Yurt Village and Lodge
see photos here
- Educational tours and workshops
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- Waste management
- Mud wrestling
- Organic farming
- Cultural night
- Team building games
- Night Safari and campfire
- Bamboo structure building
- Guided tour to Green School
- One day off site trip to surrounding Islands and/or Bali adventurous destinations
- Amazing coconut race and coconut climbing
- Interaction with families from around the world
- Balinese culture introduction
- BBQ Dinner & pizza making
- Health and fitness morning rituals
- Night reflection and journaling
- Subak exploration
- Bamboo raft building & rafting down the river
At least 1 parent or guardian must register for the Family Camp to accompany a minor. There will be a minimum of 4 families or 15 participants in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 12 families.
If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number have not change, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.