Whole Multi Sport Overview
Join our 5 day Multi Sport camp to develop a host of skills across a range of sports and activities.
Students will be in mixed teams for the week. Earning points through challenges, games, and demonstration of good values.
Improve your skills and knowledge of the game, and get fitter and stronger in The Arc, Green School’s brand new bamboo wellness space.
- Understand a range of invasion games that focus on improving transferable skills and teamwork
- Develop confidence and competence in volleyball and badminton
- Develop your confidence in the water, improve technique across a range of strokes, and have fun in the sun with friends.
Students will be in teams for the week. Earning points through times during stroke development, challenges, water polo and water rescue/personal survival
Understand the importance of speed, agility, quickness in team sports such as basketball
- Develop knowledge of striking and fielding games and enjoy participating in track and field activities
* If you can’t join for the whole camp let us know and drop in for one day or more!
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
7 – 12 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
5 days (from 9 AM to 16.00 PM)
5 days of unforgettable memories and a full itinerary with activities specially designed by green facilitators! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Water-based challenges
- Basketball skill development
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- And More
There will be a minimum of 6 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 20 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambience.
If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 2 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.