– NG MUI HWA, SINGAPORE
Bali has an incredibly strong cultural heritage found nowhere else on the planet. We want you to jump in and experience Balinese culture first hand!
When you visit you’ll be fully immersed in the local culture by learning about Bali’s unique ceremonies, visiting the gorgeous temples, making the daily offerings, enjoying delicious cuisine, taking part in traditional art, music and dances and even wrestling in the mud! All these and more life changes experiences you’ll never forget.
So what are you waiting for?! It’s time to plan your learning adventure now!
THIS GREEN DISCOVERY CAMP WILL ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT INCLUDE:
- Introduction to Balinese Culture and Tradition
- Exciting programs like Recycle Art, Community work, and many more.
- How to grow their own food and process them
- Rethink, Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Build resilience and love for the outdoors
- Activities that will raise your children’s environmental awareness
HEALTH & SAFETY
All Green Camp facilitators are First-Aid Level I & II Certified By International SOS, have a Wilderness First Responder certificate and are Green Educator certified.
We have medical staff on-site and/or on-call, and 24-hour security and facilitator supervision.