1. A transferable voucher for an equal or lesser value valid for 1 year from your original camp start dates (depending on availability) will be issued as a refund if cancellation notice is received 30 working days from your camp start date. The voucher can be transferred to family or friends with at least one month’s notice. We will require a list of the new participants one month prior to the new camp start dates if the voucher is transferred.
2. A 50% refund will be given if cancellation notice is received 30 working days from your camp start date.
3. A full refund will be given if Green Camp cancels the camp program.
4. If written cancel notification is received less than 30 working days before the start date of the camp there will be no refund.
5. If a camper is a “no show”, no refund is possible as expenses have already been incurred. If a camper has not arrived at Green Camp by midnight on day one, he/she will be considered a “no show”.
Cancellation notice will need to be given in writing as soon as possible and will need to include a medical certificate (unless otherwise negated with the Camp Director).
NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE FOLLOWING:
– Failure to attend camp for any reason (see “Cancellation Policy”)
– Act of God
– Temporary absences
– Any withdrawal prior to or within the first two consecutive calendar days of the camp session (except for illness or injury)
– Dismissal from camp
– Boycotting of camp by the camper
– Rebellion, riot or civil commotion
– Destruction of any camp facility due to any cause
– Closures due to national or natural disasters beyond our control