1. A 50% refund will be given if cancellation notice is received 45 days from your camp start date.
2. If written cancel notification is received less than 45 days before the start date of the camp there will be no refund.
3. If a camper is a “no show”, no refund is possible as expenses have already been incurred.
4. A full refund will be given if Green Camp cancels the camp program due to low enrolment requirement or unforeseen force major on our end.
Cancellation notice will need to be given in writing as soon as possible and will need to include a medical certificate (unless otherwise negated with the Camp Director).
NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Failure to attend camp for any reason
- Temporary absences
- Any withdrawal prior to during the camp duration
- Dismissal from camp
- Boycotting of camp by the camper
- Rebellion, riot or civil commotion
- Destruction of any camp facility due to any cause
- Closures due to national or natural disasters beyond our control