The island of Bali or famously known as the Island of Gods is blessed with the splendor of lush greenery, cultivated paddy fields, mountainous lands and pristine beaches. This new collaboration between Green Camp and International Schools Surf Camp (ISSC) is the perfect combination for kids to experience the best of both worlds!
Situated on the backyard of the world famous Green School, in the heart of the Balinese rainforest and Serangan Beach, through workshops and adventures kids ages 9 – 16 will experience a wide range of activities from bamboo raft building, chocolate making, sustainable agriculture, coconut climbing and creation to learning how to surf and improve their surfing while gaining valuable skills on ocean safety, awareness and rescue skills at the beach for 4 consecutive half days.
Kids return home with new skills and a deeper and more appreciative understanding of the cycles, rhythms and systems of nature and their role within it. Here are the pictures of our Green Camp programs.
Our kids camps are all-inclusive:
• Activities and activities materials for a variety of engaging program elements
• Accommodation at our Yurt Village and/or Lodge. Sleeping arrangements will be organized accordingly, each camper will stay in either a private yurt or dormitory style lodge, eco-rustic bamboo homes filled with bamboo bunk beds. It is built out of thatch roofs, weather-resistant canvas, cooled by a ceiling fan, mosquito nets and surrounded by our organic gardens. It is serviced by private enclosed showers and composting toilets. (click here to see images)
• All meals and snacks prepared and cooked by the Green Camp kitchen staff. Most meals are from vegetables harvested directly from our own organic gardens. We cater to any dietary/ allergy restrictions as well.
• Facilitators are all First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wildlife First Responder, International Water Life Saving Certification
• 24-hour supervision by the security and our facilitators
• Medical staff on-site and/or on-call at all times
• Transportation to the beach and back
• Surf coaching 1:4 coach-student ratio
• Use of soft top surfboards and rash guards
IMPORTANT: There will be a minimum of 10 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 40 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambience. If 2 weeks prior to the camp the number have not change, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 2 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Additional Camp Information
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and Emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail, we will also send you a Prep-Pack according to each camp that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents by one week prior the course begins.