Tent and Trails
Are you ready to get outside for a fun and challenging adventure ?
This community-based program will take you on a real adventure into the outdoors.
We’ll spend a couple of nights camping in one of Bali’s most beautiful campsites which is located an hour away from Green Camp Bali.
You’ll be challenged to work as a team to plan and create your own camp meals and fun activities to keep everyone engaged. Start from learning to understand what’s in our food, and the nutrients we need to maintain a healthy body and mind. All the way to the preparation and cooking process, and tidying up our mess!
You are guaranteed to go home with fond memories, and a new set of skills that you’ll be proud of!
- Build resilience, confidence and self-esteem through fun and challenging physical adventures
- Develop independence, responsibility and ownership to your own well-being and others
- Grow a sense of community and friendship through interactions and connections with others
- Appreciate the natural world around them
- Create a new skill and a passion towards foods
Rundown of the program:
Day 1 : Arrival at Green Camp – Welcome and Orientation, followed by Ice breaker games, goal settings. Campers will team them up to design and plan their camp meals and activities. Set up tents and communal kitchen/dining area. Prep and cook dinner. Then enjoy campfire games.
Day 2 : Depart early for a hiking trip to Mount Batur. Lunch in Kintamani. Prep and cook dinner. Talent show.
Day 3 : Prep and cook breakfast, Community service. Camp reflection. Lazy river tubing. Picnic lunch and Depart back to Green Camp.
Note: All programs are subject to change, depending on the weather and the students condition.
* Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 8 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
**All programs are conducted in English. Participants must have a basic level of English.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
8 – 12 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
All Year Round
3 Days and 2 Nights
3 days of unforgettable memories and a full itinerary with activities specially designed by green facilitators! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Camping in tents next at a beautiful campsite
- Hiking up the volcanic mount Batur
- River Tubing
- Visit to the traditional market
- Design, and plan your own camp meals
- Community Project
- Talent Show
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS
- Campfire and Games
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- And More
There will be a minimum of 8 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 20 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambience.
If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 2 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.