Bali’s Secrets Amazing Race for families
Interested in a short family gateway?
Are you ready to explore Bali and learn her Secrets while participating in a fun-filled action-packed adventure?
Join Green camp to embark on an Amazing Race to learn about Bali’s culture and beautiful landscape while discovering people and places that few tourists ever experience.
During the event families will be challenged with clues to complete tasks at Kul Kul Farms, design and create a sustainable product at Green School’s iHub for Innovation, build a bamboo tower, float down the river on a bamboo raft that you design, learn the ancient history of the 1000-year-old UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Subak irrigation system and many more!
Are you and your family up for the challenge?
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 3 families, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
Bali’s Secrets Amazing Race for families – 17-19 June 2022AVAILABLE
Bali’s Secrets Amazing Race for families – 26-28 August 2022AVAILABLE
5 – 12 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
3 days 2 nights
Adult: IDR 4,500,000
Kid: IDR 2,700,000
3 days of hands-on activities! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Accommodation at our beautiful and comfortable Yurt Village and Lodge
see photos here
- Educational tours and workshops
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- Guided tour to Green School
- Cultural night
- Team building games
- Night Safari and campfire
- Bamboo raft building & rafting down the river
- Bamboo structure building
- Design and Create Eco-Friendly Products
- Exploring Bali’s Hidden Gem
- Interaction with families from around the world
- Balinese culture introduction
- BBQ Dinner & pizza making
- Health and fitness morning rituals
- Night reflection and journaling
- Ricefield exploration
At least 1 parent or guardian must register for the Family Camp to accompany a minor. There will be a minimum of 3 families or 8 participants in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 12 families.
If 2 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 2 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.