Notification of withdrawal from Green Camp must be made in writing. 50% of program fees are held as a non-refundable deposit, within notice of 30 days of camp date or more. There will be NO REFUND when notified less than 30 days prior to camp date.
If a camper is a “no show”, no refund is possible as expenses have already been incurred. If a camper has not arrived at Green Camp by midnight on day one, he/she will be considered a “no show”.
Cancellation notice will need to be given in writing as soon as possible and will need to include a medical certificate (unless otherwise negated with the Camp Director).
NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE FOLLOWING:
– Failure to attend camp for any reason (see “Cancellation Policy”)
– Act of God
– Temporary absences
– Any withdrawal prior to or within the first two consecutive calendar days of the camp session (except for illness or injury)
– Dismissal from camp
– Boycotting of camp by the camper
– Rebellion, riot or civil commotion
– Destruction of any camp facility due to any cause
– Closures due to national or natural disasters beyond our control