The popular Kids Day Camp will now run on weekends and no longer a Summer thing! Want to become an explorer over the weekend, meeting new friends whilst having fun?
Situated on the backyard of the world famous Green School, in the heart of the Balinese rainforest, through workshops and adventures kids ages 7 – 12 will experience a wide range of activities from bamboo raft building, chocolate making, sustainable agriculture, coconut climbing and creation and lots more! Kids return home with new skills and a deeper and more appreciative understanding of the cycles, rhythms and systems of nature and their role within it. Here are the pictures of our Green Camp programs.
The Weekend Day Camp will commence over the weekend, children need to be dropped each morning at 9 AM and then picked up 4 PM from Green Camp’s west entrance. Parents will be given an orientation upon arrival and is invited to the closing ceremony on the last day. All campers must be picked up from the Green Camp’s West Entrance.
Our kids camps are all-inclusive:
• Activities and activities materials for a variety of engaging program elements
• All meals and snacks prepared and cooked by the Green Camp kitchen staff. Most meals are from vegetables harvested directly from our own organic gardens. We cater to any dietary/ allergy restrictions as well.
• Facilitators are all First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wildlife First Responder, International Water Life Saving Certification
• 24-hour supervision by the security and our facilitators
• Medical staff on-site and/or on-call at all times
IMPORTANT: There will be a minimum of 10 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 40 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambience. If 2 weeks prior to the camp the number have not change, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 2 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Additional Camp Information
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and Emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail, we will also send you a Prep-Pack according to each camp that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents by one week prior the course begins.