Family camps are the perfect opportunity to experience eco-living amidst the Green Camp’s campus. These camps are curated for you and your family to experience a variety of carefully chosen activities to enhance your connection to nature, challenge you and your kids to experience new things, and stimulate a refreshing outlook on life. Here are the pictures of our Green Camp programs.
Our family camps are all-inclusive:
• Activities and activities materials for a variety of engaging program elements
• Accommodation at our Yurt Village. Each family will stay in 1 private yurt, an eco-rustic bamboo homes filled with bamboo bunk beds that sleeps up to 4 people. It is built out of thatch roofs, weather-resistant canvas, cooled by a ceiling fan, mosquito nets and surrounded by our organic gardens. Each yurt is serviced by private enclosed showers and composting toilets. (click here to see images)
• All meals and snacks prepared and cooked by the Green Camp kitchen staff. Most meals are from vegetables harvested directly from our own organic gardens. We cater to any dietary/ allergy restrictions as well.
• Facilitators are all First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wildlife First Responder, International Water Life Saving Certification
• 24-hour supervision by the security and our facilitators
• Medical staff on-site and/or on-call at all times
A maximum of 11 families can join our family camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambience. Ideally, kids should be a minimum of 5 years old to have the most optimal experience, the Family Camp will comprise of kids at various age range as small as a year old to 17 years old. If you are planning to bring an infant (0 – 1 year old), please be aware that we do not provide baby cots nor baby food.
IMPORTANT: 12 years old and above is considered to be an adult. At least 1 parent or guardian must register for the Family Camp to company a minor.
There will be a minimum of 2 families in order for the camp to run. If 2 weeks prior to the camp the number have not change, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 2 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Additional Camp Information
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and Emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail, we will also send you a Prep-Pack according to each camp that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents by one week prior the course begins.